IgG and IgE tests

by Charity

I cannot find a laboratory that will do both IgG and IgE tests for dogs (pets in general). Do you know of a lab that will do both?

Comments for IgG and IgE tests

Click here to add your own comments

Food-IgG test
by: Anonymous

Many labs can do the IgE. Midwest Pet Lab does IgG!

Food IgG test
by: Anonymous

If you need information about getting that test done, send me an email to jkdnic@gmail.com

Start with your local veterinarian
by: Barbara

Hi Charity,

You should start with your local veterinarian (I don't know your location, but I'm sure you'll find one if you start searching).

Here's a list of questions to help you in your search for the right vet.

The reason why I'm referring to your vet is so he/she can take samples from your dog to test. He/she will know which lab to send these samples to, though some veterinarians have their own laboratory.

All the best,

PS Background info about allergy tests is here:

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Contact Barbara.

NWC Pet 160X200

Subscribe to my dog food newsletter and get FREE eBooks.


First Name


Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you 'HoundBytes'.

Popular Articles